24.6.05

God is amazing... >August Garritano's Facebook profile

God is so awesome!!!
He has provided me with the funds to go to Tennessee and has provided over half the Mexico cost and I know by the grace of God, he will provide the rest. I have a part time job, my mom has a job that she is way too, overly qualified for. She has no choice though. She doesn't have her license, so she had to give up her job at the mortgage Company, and catch a ride with the neighbor who moved here from Texas(originally from Mexico, she can't speak English well). She works at a factory plant, packing Ford products. My mom doesn't get paid much, but again God provides us with enough to live. And still I manage to get to go to Tenn., Mexico, and am planning on volunteering at the ICC conference and am also planning on attending the 2005 Leadership Summit. Blessed be your name, Lord. Thank you for all you do for us. Bless YOU!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home