22.7.05

NUDGE!!! >August Garritano's Facebook profile

I knew last year at Camp Adventure that I was called into the Ministry, but didn't know what I would be doing in spreading the Gospel. All I was aware of, was the fact that the Holy Spirit was NUDGING me.....I would sometimes think about being a missionary, (NUDGE!), I went on my first mission trip last year to Tennessee and then returned back this year. In 36 hours I will be on my way to Monterey, Mexico on my third mission trip, (NUDGE!).....Last week I met a great new friend that is passionate living for Jesus, Kelley. Her passion is India, her hero is Mother Teresa, she knows that she will spend a portion of her life in India on a Mission,(NUDGE!). Last weekend at church Ron the missionary from India spoke about their work their and the work GCC has done, (NUDGE!). Then tonight at New Community Ron was their with his friends from India. Rob Wegner spoke about how the Kingdom of God will not come until all the 12,000 nations all hear about Christ. ALL!!!,(NUDGE!)...I now know I will be a ,(and am already), a missionary for Christ throughout my life here on earth. Granger Community Church will be my home church and I will spread the Gospel throughout the world. Not sure where yet...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home