13.10.05

Men's Retreat 2005 >August Garritano's Facebook profile

2 fast 2 furious...
FAITH (in God), PASSION(to live), AND INTEGRITY(through Christ) are my three rocks. Whats yours? The basic, yet extreme ideas of last weekend were...Perspective,Priorities, and Passion. Passion equals perspective and business equals blurriness..... Dr. Bob knocked it out of the park with a little "righteous anger"..... from God. Then ... Saturday night at the LIFELINE bondfire...was...AWESOME!!! The Holy Spirit was on each and every one of us. WE connected in such a great way. That night helped me tremendously through recent struggles I was having. God is so great ! He opened my eyes, yet a little more to the larger story he has laid out on his canvas of vast array. Sometimes God just blows me away...He will just amaze me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home