26.6.05

To the beach with the Mann's... >August Garritano's Facebook profile

Today I went to Silver Beach, up in St. Joseph, MI. I rode up in the van with Corey, Debbie, and Chloe. We got to the beach and we realized on the way down to the water that Debbie packed the whole pantry. She brought all kinds of chips, sandwich stuff, pop, water. Later, we were glad because it got Hot and we were thirsty. I had the pleasure to have an interesting chat with Corey's mother. She's an interesting lady, that's all I will say....I love Corey too much.(she is a nice lady though). I had a sweet time with the Mann family @ the beach.

out

1 Comments:

Blogger Corey Mann said...

August, we had a great time with you and enjoy your company. Chloe enjoys you too.

June 28, 2005 12:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home