30.7.05

BEING A MISSIONARY FOR A WEEK... >August Garritano's Facebook profile

Mexico was absolutely awesome!!! I can't even begin to explain it all. God was very present in everything and everyone this past week. My most memorable part of the trip was when I got the opportunity to share my testimonies to hundreds of people who didn't understand an ounce of English I was saying, but when Matt Cooper translated it for me, I saw them connecting to me and relating with me. It was awesome!.....Remember the Tower of Babylon in the Bible, where God split up the languages and scattered the people across the face of the earth, well it was almost like a challenge from God us,"Can you still spread the love of Christ, even though there is a language barrier?", and we did. The Mexico team so did! I'm proud of you guys. Great Job!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tammy McMullen said...

August-
I had such a great time with you this week. You are awesome and I cannot wait to see what God does with your life. I am having withdrawls from all you guys! See you soon!

-Tammy M.

August 01, 2005 10:31 PM  
Blogger Lindsay Mak said...

First- Mexico was awesome! I have no doubt that you will do great things for Jesus and His Kingdom.

Second- Thanks for your comments on my blog.

Third- Yes, I will continue to update my blog. I have just been really busy.

August 04, 2005 11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home