15.10.05

AcT on FAith alOne... >August Garritano's Facebook profile

I have noticed a lot in my walk with Christ that I have often doubted his word. I have often doubted his grace. I have often doubted his voice. I have often doubted his miracles. I have often doubted his power. I have often doubted his love. I have often doubted his leaders. I often doubt myself. I feel like a huge fake! I often don't feel God. I often don't listen to God. I often don't read his word. I have a deep wound not yet healed. I have a wound that needs to be treated. I have a wound deep inside my soul, holding me back from engaging fully into the fight. I actual have a few wounds that I have not addressed yet in my life. I have wounds that are weighing my heart down. John Eldridge says the wound(s) I have are caused by my father, but others contributed as well. I need to stop being two different people. I need to be that REVOLUTIONARY I so often claim to be. I need to take ALL my fig-leaves off a be fully exposed with my wounds. Lord, help me into my wounds. Help to find that person or persons that I can resort to in times of pain. I just need to come clean-completely. satan has had grip on me far too long now. Jesus Christ is my king and I need to take his word for it. I need not be isolated anymore. I am becoming free...slowly, but I am becoming free.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

October 16, 2005 12:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

October 16, 2005 12:02 AM  
Blogger Lanette Rajski said...

August - you are a HUGE step ahead just by acknowledging those things. Don't forget that everything you do, everything you say, every step you take either takes you closer to God, or further away from God - it's really that simple. Just keep chosing the "closer" part and keep being honest and real. There's lots of people out here who love you and are pulling for you - don't ever forget that!

October 24, 2005 8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home