1.7.06

MY INTERNSHIP STARTED YESTERDAY!!! >August Garritano's Facebook profile

WoW! I don't even know where to start. This month is going to be incredible. Mom, I miss you already!!! I will call you when I buy a calling card. The whole Back 2 Back staff is amazing. All the other interns are great too. Today was our first day with the american groups. Three groups flew in today. All the interns where designated a job for the month. Myself along with an intern named Lauren are Marketing Interns. We are incharge of restocking la tienda or store. Also we have the fun privilege of buying all the items from the markets in town, for the market we have for the church groups on our property. I am allowed to blog, check e-mail etc...during the groups debriefing time(after worship at night). My day off this week is thursday and I'll try to come and blog then. I can't wait until all of you (GCC) come down here. Patrick was awesome, according to all of the interns here. They called him fruit salad. i don't know what they called him that, but they did. Well see everyone in about 3 weeks or so. Send me e-mails.
p.s. let my mom know that I am alright - she might not be able to check my blog with her computer at work. Love you guys!!!

Agosto

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

August, you are awesome!! God is going to do amazing things through you down there! I'll be praying for you, and can't wait to come and join you!!

Kara

July 02, 2006 11:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AMOEBA!!!
I LOVE YOU! I miss you so much laready...i am lost with no one but amoeblove to watch moulin rouge with....ahhh! Well I am SSSOOOOO excited that you are having an amazing time so far! You are so amazing and are going to touch so many lives! Stay strong and keep the Moulin Rouge spirit alive even though you are out of the country...how wonderful life is now AMOEBA'S in the world!! (singing message sansa singing)!!! Ok well my comment is too long already, so I am done. I miss you and can't wait for all of us to come and join you later this month! You are SPECTACULAR SPECTACULAR..... ; )! mucho lovo!
ameebling

July 03, 2006 11:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

p.s. call your mother, she is so cute.

July 03, 2006 11:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

August- My son..we are all amazed here on your diligence to serve God...you are a true revolutionary...Someone asked Noah what you were doing in Mexico..this was Noah's response..."He prays a lot and he is a preacher"

July 06, 2006 9:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi August,
I am Matt Hoke's mom.Matt's wife was checking the GCC website and discovered you were in Monterrey.
My husband, Dale Guckenberger, is Todd and John's dad. We've been to B2B many times. Isn't it wonderful to serve the Lord everywhere! Tell Corrie hi. We went shopping for the tienda with her too.
Eileen

July 19, 2006 5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home