13.11.05

Fool Proofing Your Life >August Garritano's Facebook profile

Last week Corey talked about FOOL PROOFING your life, by asking a simple question.


"WHAT IS THE WISE THING FOR ME TO DO?"

  • In Light of my past experiences...
  • In light of my current circumstances and responsibilities...
  • In light of my future hopes and dreams...

Tonight he talked about the three kinds of people who don't like to ask the question.

There are three chairs these people who don't like to ask the question sit in.

  1. The NAIVE chair
  2. The FOOL'S chair
  3. The MOCKERS chair

I have been in all three chairs at different times in my life already. I ask God to deliver me from these things. I don't want to sit in these chairs anymore!!! Through the Lord I can stand up and be...

  • KNOWLEDGEABLENESS
  • WISE
  • FREE

WHAT CHAIR ARE YOU IN AND ARE YOU GOING TO STAND UP?




2 Comments:

Blogger Judy Gregory said...

August, great...great...great job tonight! You were so awesome! You did Daddy Warbucks proud! Nice hair (or lack there of)!

November 18, 2005 12:14 AM  
Blogger Lindsay Mak said...

August,

Going a month without updating your blog is simply unacceptable...

Haha, just joking. See you soon.

Lindsay

December 16, 2005 10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home