16.8.05

One crappy day!!! >August Garritano's Facebook profile

This morning I woke up ready for that one call telling me I had been hired for the position I applied for at the theater...but it is now 7:41 and there has been no call. There is still hope for tomorrow though. Because I was anxious and very stressed about the call, I totally forgot about the Switchfoot concert that I was going to go to tonight with Lifeline.I had been waiting to go to this concert for months now. I had paid and everything.I was just lounging all day, except for the walk I took to relieve anxiety, waiting for the call. Just laying on the couch, maybe dozing off a little, the thought just popped into my head about the concert. I jumped up yelled at my mom, " what time is it?", in a frantic voice. She looked at the clock and said it was 4:08. (I was suppose to be at the church at 4:00). I freaked....I ran in my room and through on new clothes, and my mom called Corey. They had already left the church and needed to get going. I talked with him for a minute and I was very bummed, but got over it. I do hope they have a good time!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home